Thursday, February 18, 2010

Well, I will not post a recipe tonight...I am sure you can get the picture from my last Blog that I am not a Julia Child Groupie. Heck, my family feels like it's a Holiday when I make Hamburger Helper. So I will spare you all that, and I will just go with what is on my mind...

WARNING: My mind has the capacity to jump from subject to subject, so, if you are prone to sea sickness, stop here.

Oh boy, here it is...like four days until my Birthday...And man oh man do the years go by fast.

I remember when I was like 25 I felt old...telling everyone how I was a quarter of 100 years old. Ha, then when I was 33 I would say how I was already 1/3 of my way up to 100 years old...wow. Now I am just a hint past 1/2 of the way there. WAY OLD...like, "achy joints" Old...and "Why is my Mom in my mirror?" Old...or, "I wear sweat pants to Shop Rite and don't care what people think" Old.
I hate Shop Rite. I run into too many people out there, and let's face it, none of us want to stop and chat...we're all in the same frame of mind...throw our necessities in the cart, go pay for the crap, lug it to the car, and get the hell home...

It's different on Face book...did ya ever notice that? Everybody tells everyone else their every move...

Example STATUS
"Just got out of the shower, running late to my Gyno appt...man do I hate cold metal objects"
UM, OK...

Can you imagine just blurting that out when you run into someone in Shop Rite, or at the Post Office, or Bank?
Maybe that's why I like Face book...all of a sudden we all have hundreds of close and personal friends, and we, along with them, just say what ever it is we feel like, and it's OK. It's actually desired. I love to just log on and see what people's status' are.
I want a face lift...(Hey, I warned you my mind jumps around) My husband says I'm crazy, but I think he's just bias (if that's how ya spell it) or maybe you spell it like this..."Cheap"
But how cool would that be? A little lift here, tuck there...and *poof* I'm in my 30's again. Yea, I am gonna look into that.
Oh, I had a conference with my sons guidance counselor today.
OK...done with that subject...Ugh.
I dipped strawberry's in chocolate this afternoon....it allowed me to have something positive in my day after that damn conference.
Take THAT Julia! And they were Delish!
Well, I'm kinda tired...I know I didn't have much to blog about, but I didn't want anyone who follows this to think I gave up blogging already.
I SHALL BE BACK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment